1 (16 oz) can of refrigerated biscuits or homemade biscuits
1 lb. Hammett Family Farms ground breakfast sausage
1/4 cup flour
2.5 cups milk
salt & black pepper to taste
1. Bake biscuits according to package directions OR start homemade biscuits.
2. Meanwhile, brown sausage over medium heat (about 5-6 minutes) or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
3. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens; stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
5. Split biscuits in half. Top with gravy.